If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, December 12, 2009

YUK!

This background is sooo ugly! I will have to change it when I get a chance! I miss my 3 column template anyway. This seems so crowded!

4 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hello! Ahh ... the template choices. I have tried many on other blogs, but am still using the "same old same old" on my regular blog that you have stopped at.
ARE YOU STILL BLOGGING AT THE LIBRARY?? Oooooops, those capitals were accidental.
Hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas !!!

Sherry said...

I have internet here at work...one of the many perks!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

sweet ... I use my phone at work for internet all the time (( a secret ))

ha ha haaaaaaaaaa !!!

Sherry said...

They got us internet so we would have something to do! That is how cushy the job is.