If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, January 16, 2010

tears...

I know that I will be 43 years old next month but is that old enough to make me cry about everything? Last year there were tears of frustration and tears of heartache as well as tears of joy! Tonight I cried because for the last few years a friend and I would go out and celebrate our birthdays and this year it isn't gonna happen. Her daughter and Abigail have birthdays that are close too so Abigail will most likely be sad. Oh, well. With all that went on last year there are some things that were good and I can't believe I was lucky enough to have it happen!

1 comment:

Da said...

Hi have a nice day

http://phototrickclub.blogspot.com/