If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, July 16, 2011

HELLO!

It has been awhile since I posted or even visited my own blog! I have been very busy with loving life. We made several trips to Indiana lately. We went over and spent the day with Jonathon to celebrate his birthday. It was great! I love that handsome son of ours. We went back to Indiana to celebrate our 22nd anniversary. That was a blast. Since I am gone from home so much we took the kids along. They loved it too! We went to Metamora, I finally found a "wash board" that I was actually willing to pay what they wanted for. We took Jonathon's bed to him, he is getting an apartment with 3 other guys, one of them his friend since he was 7. They are all coworkers. His dad and I were amazed at how well they have it together. We were talking about this and what great kids they were when it dawned on me.......one of these great kids is my own son! At the time they didn't have furniture but they had LOTS of electronics! SOOOO FUNNY!

No comments: