If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, February 27, 2012

FABULOUS!

I had alot of "fabulousness" going on lately! Fabulous birthday: complete with shopping, lunch and a beautful cake made by friends. A bunch of nice gifts from my hubby and kids as well as pampering. My hubby even took the day off! I got to go out the following Wednesday and shop at some out of town shops~~~hubby had another day off! It was FUN! I am thinking I like these "ME" days alot! I get kind of blue thinking about my kids getting to be adults but when I come home to a clean house and can just enjoy them I realize that even though they are growing they are turning out to be exactly what we tried so hard to raise them to be...hard workng, productive members of society. I love my famiy and I am looking forward to some of the positive changes that we are hoping will take place real soon!

No comments: