If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, February 20, 2009

update

Alot has happened in the last 2 weeks. We finally got completely moved in. Jacob left to stay with my mom for awhile and it is NOT because he is a problem child. We miss him terribly. He just wanted to try out for some jobs up there and stay with my mom for a time. He really got sanctified during revival and he is anxious to help with the kids at my moms church and that sort of thing. It sure was odd to be sending him off on the plane.
I also had a birthday on the 18th and Abigail made me a delicious "from scratch" cake. I do believe I need to let that little gal in the kitchen more often! She enjoys cooking and her results aren't ever bad so I will have to loosen the reins some!

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

We were shocked to see him on Wednesday evening at church! Everyone couldn't get over how tall he's gotten since you all moved!

tacomom said...

Hey, Happy belated Birthday! How nice that your dd is old enough to bake a cake for you. That's awesome!

Sherry said...

He is very tall and Sis. O said he was a handsome young man and that made him feel good because he lives in his older bros shadow alot. I am hoping he will realize the gifts he has!
Sara, it is acctually bittersweet on the whole big girl thing. Hard to believe that when I last saw you she was 3 I think. You were expecting Janae!??

Janiece said...

Glad you are getting settled in your new house! Happy Belated B-day,hope it was good one!