If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Dr.

Well, I went to the Dr. I guess I have the "DRY" macular degeneration which means they can't treat it. They think that a diet rich in antioxidants might slow it down. Right now I am not going to go blind but I could lose my reading sight when I am in my 60's and perhaps my ability to recognize faces. I wish I could say I am ok with this but right now I can't say that. I will keep trying and perhaps it will happen someday. I suppose I was shocked by the diagnosis in the first place but it never occurred to me that it wasn't fixable.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Sorry to hear about this Sherry! Been praying for you since cheryl told me. Just wanted to let you know, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Sherry said...

I am learning to deal................it is a slow process!