If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, March 27, 2011

Uncle Terry

I am so sad right now. I can't believe my uncle has passed away. He was only 57 if my memory serves me right. I knew when my mom called me at work that it couldn't be anything good but I wasn't expecting that. He was my favorite uncle. I used to love going to his house in Tennessee and spending a week from time to time. My client can't believe that I wasn't falling apart but that is not my way. I do have feelings and there are things that hurt me deeply but if I fell apart every time then I would be in an upheavel all the time and I can't do that. I made him a card and sent it a few weeks back just to say thinking of you and now I am so glad I did!

No comments: