If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saturday..................

WOW! I did the equivalent of 10 loads of laundry at the laundry mat. Jake and Seth were both a big help while Abby was busy back at the Apt. When I got home I made my spaghetti sauce and cleaned house. It was another busy but great day. I had company for dinner. The spaghetti was good as usual with that homemade sauce. I also made Spinach salad, garlic bread and caramel apple crisp! YUMMY stuff. Taste of Home did me good again. I ended my day with 1 final load of laundry and a nice hot shower. I thought maybe I would sleep in yesterday A.M. but I was awake a little after 5 and by the time I am usually getting up I was eating breakfast! I had already fed my sourdough starter as well as the cat and dressed and did my hair. In fact, I got so busy I had to run to the van with my shoes untied so I could take hubbles to work! I have turned over a new leaf...I have remembered to take my vitamin for 5 days now and haven't bit my finger nails for about that long too. I am also trying my best to get my antioxidants in! Between my family and my client I should do well with that. When I was telling her what I was told to do to help my eyes I didn't realize she was paying such close attention and when I got to work today she had sent my coworker to the store and had her get some things for me to have here at work...how sweet is that? I am loved, lucky me!

No comments: