If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, April 7, 2011

WOW!

It was wonderful to spend another night in my OWN bed last night. I spent 6 out of 8 in a bed other than my own and 7 out of 8 days away from home. That takes in the quick trip to Tennessee as well as the doubles I have done. I was going pretty strong yesterday and went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby but it hit me like a ton of bricks and I told Seth I had to get out of there while I could still get out on my own power! I am really looking forward to my time off..........now I just have to decide if I am going to do everything that even smacks of work tomorrow and have Saturday just to do whatever or divide up the work. Thinking I will deal with the unpleasantries tomorrow! We might be facing a change soon. I look forward to it but on the other hand I am nervous. Hubbles has submitted an app. and if it is accepted we will be moving. Back to the being on the go, I couldn't believe how everything had bloomed in just the few days I was in hiding! It is beautiful to see the trees in bloom!

1 comment:

Karen Walden said...

Where would you be moving to??? Columbus?!?!