If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, March 19, 2008

girls and boys


The other night it was just 4 of us at home ( I won't say which 4) and the subject of girls came up and looks was in there too. Daniel told the 2 that if we always: Seek ye first the kingdom of God, that all the other things fall into place and that includes jobs, girls and that sort of thing. He also told them to never marry for looks because they really do not last. One more thing he said, If the girl is for you then God has a way of making her look pretty. Kid #1 said he was glad of that. I had to share this moment too so I said, yes, that is right he sort of changes your eyesight and if she is real ugly maybe he could just make you blind. That did not go over very well. Daniel told us about someone that he knew that married someone that she had nothing in common with because she tought that opposites attract and their marriage would last that way. I let them know that opposites do attract sometimes and it does work. Daniel has all of his shoes lined up by the bed and mine are under the bed....well, a few of them are in the shoerack. I told the boys that if someone gave Daniel and I each 6 ducks his would all be lined up politely eating and saying "Quack" in a nice voice and mine would be running around eating whatever and wherever and Daniel asked why I thought that and I told him that we all know he has his ducks in a row. He says he doesn't but it sure looks like it to me!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Too funny! I tell Tony all the time (when he wants me to think like him) that I have gaps and he has gaps...together we fill gaps...in other words, we balance each other out. I guess it's a quote from a Rocky movie. I love it and I've worn it out around here.

P.S. Must have been the week for "talks" b/c we had a certain talk around here with the girls who had been exposed to a word they needed to know about.

Angie D said...

Hmmm--pray 'em pretty. That's hilarious!