If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WHY???

HHMMM...I am just wondering why it makes me weird that I actually enjoy clipping coupons and making menus as well as cooking? I have a friend that hates that sort of thing and I don't tell her that I THINK she is weird! HA!HA! I know she sure likes to try the stuff I make but never makes stuff herself! Anyway, she thinks I am weird but that is ok I suppose because unlike her I do not get into it with my hubby about my way overspending! I have thought a time or 2 that it would be fun to just put whatever in my cart but only brought myself to do it once and did not end up with enough "real" food for the week. This is also the same friend that after asking me what I had done all day told me that it didn't take much to make me happy after I told her I had done laundry, made bread and dessert as well as supper. At first I was sort of offended but then I decided to take that as a compliment because it truly does not take much to make me happy and I hope I am always that way! I have finally began to realize that I am what I am and that I might as well like myself! On that note, if any of you know of any good bread recipes I would love to try them. I am especially interested in bread bowls!

No comments: