If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, February 28, 2008

yickin' cookies



One day I had to get in the shower before Daniel got home from work and I had made no-bake cookies so I told the boys not to TOUCH them. I ran to get my shower and when I got done I hollered out and asked them if they were touching the cookies and Jonathon(3) spoke up and said, "Oh, no mommy! we are just yicking them!" I nearly choked! I went running in there....dresssing on the way and sure enough...little hands were clasped tightly behind their backs and they were licking a cookie! Fortunately they only YICKED one each. I think Daniel and I were going on a date because I would of never left them in there by themselves like that. Jacob would of been around 1. It was actually cute!

3 comments:

Janiece said...

I was just thinking last week, I need to make some no-bake cookies. The only bad thing about making them, is that Keegan can't have them because there is pb in them. I then have to make something else for him...then I end up with 4 dozen cookies/brownies/bars or whatever I decide to make for him, hanging around here to tempt me.

tacomom said...

Janiece, my mom never put pb in her no bakes. And b/c of that I hated pb in them until I was an adult! I don't know what you need to do to change the consistency but Tony's mom might know. Seems like she does 'em both ways.

Sherry, that story sounded oddly familiar! I think I remember that!!

Sherry said...

Sara, I am SURE you were coming to babysit that night. I Know I would of told you about it because you were so involved with the boys that I knew you would think it was cute!