If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, February 19, 2008

it was great!

I had a great Birthday and to those of you who think that maybe my hubby is cheap he really is not! I chose to eat at home, PROMISE! He asked several times if I was sure and I was. Just for the record the soup was great and I took sub buns and brushed them with olive oil and Abby sprinkled on italian seasoning and parmesan cheese and baked them...they were good too. I was gonna bake bread but they were working on the electric pole so I was without electric periodically so I did not want to get that half baked. It went off about the time the cake was getting done but it turned out! That broccoli soup recipe came out of a UBC cookbook for those of you that like that sort of thing! I got some nice presents and my dear mom-in-law made me a card and sent me a Michael's gift card and I love those things because I go to the sales and use 50% off coupons and double the value. She sent me one at Christmas and I hoarded that thing closely til I spent it all. My mom also sent me some money. I do love b-days! Well, sorta. Ok, Ok I love gifts!

6 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Glad you had a good day! Enjoy spending your gift card and be watching those ads for the sales!!!

tacomom said...

Gotta love gift cards and money!!

Janiece said...

Happy Belated B-day! Could you share the broccoli soup recipe?

Michelle said...

Glad you had a good day!

Angie D said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Happy very late birthday! :) I love the way you think w/your Michael's card, sales & coupons. You are a girl after my own heart! :)