If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, February 13, 2008

my mean streak

The other day Abigail was sitting on the couch and piped up...oh, no! I just had an awful thought! What if dad marries SO and So if you and him split up? If he does I am going with you. Seth told her that she was dumb that we would never split up that dad would only marry if I died. Then he said on the off chance that he would marry her if I died....he didn't care if I was dead he was going with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you can use your imagination and figure out who SHE is but do not put it in a comment please! HEE! HEE! Gotta love those kids! My mean streak came about when I pretended I was dead yesterday morning and Seth tried to wake me up! he asked real sweetly last night that I never do that again! I actually wasn't trying to play dead-I was trying to ignore him!

4 comments:

Janiece said...

You are too funny! That's great, you showed them, HA!

tacomom said...

Oh my word. That is too funny!

Angie D said...

Okay, now the "SHE" curiousity is killing us all...

Sherry said...

hmmmm...Angie, now I gotta go see what you mean.