If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, February 28, 2008

breathing easier...

The person that I was referring to awhile back having a mammogram was my mom and I am happy to report that she does not have cancer...it is like cysts I guess. I was ALOT more worried than she was. Her mom and sister as well as some maternal aunts had breast cancer so it would not of been a big surprize. I am just glad that God saw fit to allow her not to have it! I was thinking about my mom the other day and how that even after I was married there were some things I did not do because I did not want to disappoint her. There were people who thought that was crazy but that is because they had never looked into the tear-filled baby blues of my mother knowing that they were the reason for those tears! That was one thing I tried hard not to have to do. Usually, I was just thinking I'd rather have a beating than have her cry. I am thankful for what my mom has stood for through the years and even though she was strict I never had to wonder where she stood on any issue. Anyway, thank you Lord for this answer to prayer and for the mother that you let me have!

1 comment:

tacomom said...

That's good news, Sherry! So glad it all came back negative.