If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HI!!!

I am back! Thank you all for the B-day comments! I was talking to my mom this morning and she said that she had been asked to do a youth retreat for the Wes. Holiness in Sept. and the guy that called her asked if she could "teach" the kids something on the Sat. that they have it. She told him she would do her best. I guess he probably thinks she is only a storyteller for kids. If he tells his parents that he asked her that they will certainly get a chuckle because they have known her for years and years! They were part of her youth things when they were teens. She told me that she thought the Lord was done with her but figures she ought to do this if she gets a call. I don't think God is ever finished with any of us as long as we belong ot him! I hope God continues to use and need my mom for a long time! I sure need her!

No comments: