If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Laundry and more laundry

GGGRRRR.........my washer went on the blink but I can be thankful that my handy hubby can fix it. It will just be tomorrow before he can. I really shouldn't even complain because I got it FREE! Last year our other one went ka-put and I called a lady about one she had advertized and when I called back to say that we did want to look at it she said she was going to be gone but would leave it on the drive and I told her that I was sure we would take it and could I slide a check under her garage door and she told me that I sounded like one of the sweetest, nicest people she had ever talked to (I know some of you are laughing hysterically) and that she just wanted to give it to me! I said there was no way I was gonna do that but she didn't answer the door so I thanked the Heavenly father for the blessing and loaded it up! Anyway, as you can well imagine my laundry is piling up! I do some at the laundrymat but that gets expensive!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

I HATE LAUNDRY! Sometimes it's nice to do it at the laundrymat b/c you get it all over in a couple of hours. But I hate the bill from doing it that way. And I hope my appliances don't break down from me saying that!

Sherry said...

I know that thought for sure!