If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, February 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Ok, so ya'll don't have to guess---I am 41! I am having a great day so far and my hubby thinks I am nuts to want to cook my own dinner but I want homemade bread and broccoli soup and lemon lime sheetcake and I can fix all that alot cheaper than Panera Bread can. He can just give me the money that he doesn't spend! I love to cook and hey the family can clean up! I did not leave ya'll any comments but did check out what you are up to! Angie, how is Shelly? Sheila, what a romantic you have there. Gotta tell Daniel he owes me some cash! Karen, let your kidspray for whatever! I did put a stop to Ab pleading with Jesus for a sibling--didn't halt the praying just told her she would not be daddy's baby girl anymore! Cured that in a hurry! Sara, maybe Seth and Janae need to meet then they could wear each other out with corny jokes! I see some mistakes here but I am in a hurry and can't fix them! Love to you all. Oh, PLEASE pray for a good biopsy for someone special on Thursday and if that is not to be then grace

4 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Well ... Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!! :)

I like your idea for saving money, and the end result, very funny. Don't forget to let the family do the clean up.

My B Day is in May, I will be 41 - how bout` that ... we are still spring chickens!

Many blessings to you, and enjoy your special day. Whooo Hoooo!!!!

Speedy

Karen Walden said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Enjoy your special day! (Can't say that I would be willing to cook my own dinner though!) Hope you get some nice gifts!

Michelle said...

I guess the older we get the more a birthday day is just another "normal" day. I've cooked, cleaned and worked on several of my birthdays before. Usually if I fix a meal it's because we've already gone out and celebrated the weekend before or have plans for the weekend after. The kids find it hard to believe that we don't celebrate our birthdays the way we celebrate theirs. LOL

tacomom said...

Happy Birthday! I had forgotten when it was (bad me :( Artie's bday was yesterday and I am so mad that I gave myself a mental reminder to send him a card at the beginning of the week and then forgot all about it until Earl called! Grrr!!