If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We are blessed

I am so thankful for the Lord and the blessing he has bestowed on my family lately. God has brought revival to all of us. Some of you know how the devil has really hindered my husband in the past but PRAISE BE TO GOD for the freedom he has brought to Daniel. I think of that chorus...don't give up on the brink of a miracle! I know there were probably some that did give up but thank you to those that never did. The revival that has come to our home has changed us all. I can never thank God enough. I can truly say in my heart that whatever he calls us to do or if he wants us here my life is completely and totally in his hands and I am totally committed to his will! I am just in awe at the goodness of God and I know now more than ever that he is still on the throne and no person or power will ever overthrow him! I thank God for everything. The other day the old devil slipped up beside me and told me that I was unworthy and would never be worthy and for a minute I agreed but then Jesus slipped up on my other side and whispered in my ear: "through the shedding of my blood I have made you worthy." HALLELUJAH! to the Lamb of God!

5 comments:

Karen Walden said...

That is a great report about Daniel and the rest of your family! You were always so quiet here, I was wondering if you get up and talk like this in church now? Good for you if you do!!! Keep up the good work...

tacomom said...

Praise the Lord!! Rejoicing with you! Email me...I wanna hear more :)

Sherry said...

Yes, I do. The Lord has really helped me and I am so thankful. I am no longer in bondage to people!

Janiece said...

Thank the Lord for this wonderful Revival in all of you! Don't listen to that old devil, he don't know anything anyways, lol! Because of God and His mercy, we are ALL worthy of His love and forgiveness!

Nettie's Nook said...

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!!!