If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, February 11, 2008

praise and prayer

I have a note of praise. Jacob(my soon to be 16 yr. old)taught his Sunday school class and loved it. He said he was going to ask if he could do it all the time! I NEVER would of done that! By the way, Penny said he did great. I am just so thankful for how God is helping him. Now I have a couple of things that need prayer: one I was told of someone that has confirmed throat cancer and possible stomach cancer. This person is younger than me! I will be 41 someday! She needs prayer because of the cancer and also to tell her famly. Once I hear that she has done that I will give you her name. Also, another person that goes in for a mammogram/biopsy next week. Once again, I can't give you a name yet but God knows who they are. Oh, someone that Daniel knew at the lumber yard down here drowned last night so his family needs prayer. Last and least...I need prayer. I do not know what is wrong with my brain but I have been doing the blondest things! Most of you know that even when I am not SUPER organized I can still pull things off and function but lately I have just been so blond and feel like people are crowding my space. (another thing unlike my usual "sweet" self!"

No comments: