If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, March 28, 2008

Tears for Abigail


I know I posted this picture before but Taffy died this morning and I have a sad girl right now. She bought and paid for this little pig with her own money, not to mention loving her dearly. I know some might laugh but she really could use some prayers!

2 comments:

Janiece said...

Sorry to hear of your loss Abigail! You will have to get another one and call it Taffy2.

tacomom said...

Aw, how sad! I have girls that still cry over the loss of our cat over a year ago. They get so attached...