If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, August 22, 2008

babies everywhere!

Seems like everywhere I turn someone I know is having a baby. Thank you Lord that one of them is not me! That does remind me of a few months ago when we were just sitting around and enjoying ourselves. My very random thinking daughter (after spending way too much time with a friends baby) piped up and said, "do you know what would just be soooo awesome?" I was thinking along the lines of suddenly getting filthy rich or maybe lots of restaurant gift cards, you know, PRACTICAL stuff. Not Miss random. She said "it would just be so awesome if somehow you and dad suddenly out of the blue had a baby!" Apparently our ideas of awesome are as far as East is from the West!

No comments: