If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Congratulations Jonathon!





Jonathon is done with school(has been for awhile)but we have been waiting for his sister to get home so we could celebrate. Right now it looks like she will leave Indiana on the 13th so we will have a party on the 23rd! Daniel and I are so proud of our son. Hard to believe he is moving on to a new phase of his life. Seems like yesterday he was a little guy! Congratulations Jonathon we are so proud of you!

6 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Let the festivities begin! That step out the door from High School is a big one. I was so excited to get my life started (many many moons ago)

Best wishes to all his endevers in life. With you as a role model, "i am sure he'll do fine" 8~)

Anonymous said...

Sherry,
Jonathon is such a good looking
boy, It is hard to believe he is
18 eh??
I would love a copy of that picture
of Sara and the kids. I can't
believe how little Luke is in it!!
How time does fly!!!
I need to get your email addy
from Sara, so we can catch up!!

Sherry said...

I will sure send you one. In fact I can email it to you. My mil is coming soon so it might be a few days!

Gail Lynn said...

Sherry: I thought Jonathon was one of the cutest baby boys I had ever seen. He certainly is good-looking now, too. (I got the invitation today - I really like them!!)

Does he have plans beyond his PARTY??

Anonymous said...

SHERRY, WHO IS THAT LADY IN THE PICTURE?

tacomom said...

That is a very scary picture of me. Ack! But how I miss those days! Where did the time go? Congrats, Jonathon!