If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, August 14, 2008

HELLO!

I am running like crazy. I stopped in to get a book I had reserved and am headed to the store. Gotta get ready for my girl to get home as well as the inlaws to be here. I am excited! I am even excited to get started on the party prep! Talk to you all later! Janiece, yes I do switch often I am still trying to get the bees on here!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Sherry...you are so funny! I have to check out your blog too just to see what it looks like!

Karen has to change mine for me as I tend to delete everything...