If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, June 10, 2009

being slow is good....

Yesterday I got up and was in the mood to cook so I made 2 loaves of banana bread and a Granny cake. For supper I made: homemade noodles, mashed potatoes, green beans and deviled eggs. We would of had homemade bread but when I thought of the mess I decided that we didn't need it. :) We did have sweet tea! I was quite worn out after that and decided to sit and rest while Daniel burned some brush. There was a little pile that Seth had pulled out that day and I kept thinking I would go get it in a few minutes. Well, the minutes kept ticking by and Daniel went and picked the stuff up with a pitchfork. I saw him and Seth looking at the ground and talking. Since I was hearing words like; "how long" and "what kind" I meandered on over and... it was a snake. It was only a Racer but I think I would of fainted if it had gotten on me! For once I am glad I decided to just relax for a few more minutes!

No comments: