If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, June 5, 2009

YUCK!

Last week we went to a restaurant to sort of celebrate Abigail's accomplishment and there was a lady there that could only be described as BRASSY! She was with a group of people and was ruining every picture they tried to take. It almost seemed like she was half drunk at least. Anyway, as she was leaving she took her ice cream cone and gave it to a little girl that was not in their group. I would of never believed this if someone had only told me but that kids mom let her take it after asking the lady if she had licked and she told her, "no." Anyone could tell that it had been licked----is was almost gone and smooth across the top. Then she proceeded to tell the kid to give the lady a kiss and she did....right on the mouth! Now, I was not one of those mothers that followed the kids around with lysol and all that but I didn't let my kids kiss people on the mouth. I think mouth kissing should be for consenting adults! Daniel said that maybe the mom was trying to be nice and took the cone from the kid later. Ok, maybe, but what would be the point after she had already licked it? I try to be nice but I draw the line. My kids kissed people we knew (like Sara and her family) but strangers????? No way! EEEWWWW!!!!

No comments: