If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, July 24, 2009

Half gone...

We are almost ready to hit the road......well, I am. Daniel has been working as well as doing stuff here and there to get ready. I think we will leave on Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. I do know it will be next week! :) We are going to Columbus first to leave some of Jonathon's things as well as his car. My MIL had told me that Jonathon was looking rather thin and I was hoping that was just Grandma talking but I asked my SIL if she thought he was and she said that is was funny that I asked because just the day before she thought he looked thin. I told her that I knew he ate at Subway when he worked. Then I was like, "oh, great! look what it did to Jarrod!" Anyway, I need to get up there and fatten up my boy! Mom said that Jacob was still the same so I suppose he is ok. I will be about 1.5 hours from Jonathon if we are in Ohio but that is never too far for a mom!

In other news I have been acting like a blond lately. I dumped a cup of liquid in the garbage that I was thinking I was dumping in the sink. Then I almost dumped stuff in the dishwater. Then I almost pulled out in front of a car. I NEVER pull out like that even when they signal because not everyone actually turns but I was in a hurry and decided to go. I started out and a voice told me "NO!" so I stopped and sure enough they did not turn. Thank you Lord for your guidance!
GOOD GRIEF I AM MAKING SO MANY TYPOS! FORGIVE IF I MISSED ANY!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am enjoying reading some of your posts tonight Sherry!! Don't think I will get to read them all as it is almost 1 A.M. and I need to get to bed soon. Sorry Jonathon is looking thin. We noticed it too. (or at least Mark and I) Sometimes he eats when offered, and sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes I let them get their own as we have so many here. Jonathon is shy about getting food from our kitchen I think. Sometimes I cook for all. At any rate, So sorry. I will try to do better about feeding him here. God bless, and I look forward to seeing all of you. I bet you cannot wait to see your boys!! Elizabeth wants Abby to stay with us for awhile. As long as you and Daniel will share her :-) I got to make an entry on my blog tonight and invited my friend Brenda to visit my blog. Perhaps she will. Computer time for me around here can be scarce sometimes. Anyway sorry again about Jonathon. I feel badly, but it inspires me to be in my kitchen more. Not guaranteeing he will eat more, but I sure do hope. When we have waffles, he usually eats two. When I have offered him more, he says no. One day he may have had three pieces of french toast. I cannot remember for sure though.
Love, Kim