If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, July 24, 2009

Just kidding right?

I saw an ad in our local paper today that said Medicare would now pay for "eyelid lifts." I am not trying to be mean here but most of the people I know that are on Medicare....well the least of their "droopy" worries is their eyelids. I think that will be a huge mistake because think of this, you fix the droopy eyelids and they are going to be able to see the other droopy, drooping things and be unhappy with that. I say let the eyelids droop! I thought I had seen it all when it comes to stuff they will pay for but apparently not. Sigh....I have some droopiness going on, I wonder if I could get me some Medicare?

2 comments:

suwhoez said...

check out the post right here have a peek here Learn More Here dolabuy louis vuitton Learn More bags replica gucci

teereaus said...

read the article Source useful link dolabuy ysl check my reference replica designer backpacks