If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, July 17, 2009

on the move...

To put unanswered questions to rest I will take a minute to answer some questions! Yes, we are moving to Ohio. Kind of weird since it is around where I showed up in this world. Daniel has not had a falling out with his bosses---things are just slow here like they are everywhere else. Of course, in Daniel's perfect world we would be heading to Columbus but there is nothing there. He will be doing the same thing in Ohio that he is doing here as far as the remodels and that sort of thing. To start with he will be doing some jobs for the man we will be renting from. I plan to go back to work. I want to do home health care and I have talked to 3 agency's and they have openings, they just want to meet me in person and say there shouldn't be a problem if I have a good reference and I talked to my boss at the hospital in Columbus and she said that won't be a problem. The funny part is that one of the ladies told me that I had to be 21. I told her how old I am and she apologized and said I sounded really young! That is fine with me! Just wait til she meets me! HEE! HEE! We will be leaving here the week of the 27th.

2 comments:

tacomom said...

wow!! i'm sending you an email! need. more. details. =)

Janiece said...

Wow, maybe we will get to see you more often! Hope all goes well with Daniel finding a job, Jerry hasn't found one yet, but we keep praying about it. Hang in there : )