If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, June 6, 2011

It's a great day to be alive!

Where does time go????????? Not sure how life got so busy! I am love, love loving my new Sage/cream bedding! We went shopping for clothes which I told Hubby I was not buying because I still have a place I want to get to. It was great to come home with the new bedding though. I am thinking I will paint my lamp instead of buying a new one because I like it better than any I have seen lately! I can't believe my nest is going to be nearly empty next week! Kids are going to youth camp in Indiana. Gonna miss them, it will seem so weird to be alone so much. Not sure what I will do with myself!

No comments: