If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh, bother!!!

I thought libraries were supposed to be quiet and relaxing. Sometimes I hate cell phones and other obnoxious noises!
I am looking forward to going away in a few weeks...........I need it! The kids have nearly everything they need for youth camp. I almost wish I was going too! To be honest though, I am looking forward to some alone time! Daniel asked me if I was going grocery shopping on Thursday and I TOLD him that I am not going grocery shopping!!! I asked if he had forgotten that we were going out to eat on the days I am off!!!???? He actually thought I was kidding about that, not hardly. Now if only I could send Jacob somewhere for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure he wishes he could go to camp since a certain young lady will be there! Daniel had the idea that Seth could take Rachel to the banquet in Jacob's place but Jake said, "uuuuummmmmm no!"

No comments: