If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, June 12, 2011

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure am going to miss my kids this week. On Wednesday I am going to be completly alone for hours..............the first time in years! I sort of dread it and sort of anticipate it. Weird, how I used to think it would be nice to have a private conversation and now there is noone to talk to!!! Oh well! I just hope they stay safe and have the time of their lives. I think I will take a long walk, followed by a long shower and topped off by a long nap. I am so tired. I figured it up and I have not slept in for months. The last time I had 2 days off in a row I had to get up early to take my hubby to work. I get to have 2 days off in a few weeks and I look forward to it! My internal alarm wakes me at 5 or 5:30 these days!

No comments: