If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, June 20, 2008

everything seems busted or lost but we are blessed

I have been having the most horrible time with my things. The beater broke on my mixer and I thought I had fixed it~~I didn't so I gouged my tupperware bowl up pretty bad. Then my sweeper attachment for hardwood floors broke. The can opener was misplaced and on and on it goes. Well, a friend loaned me a mixer so I could still make some things. I HAVE to have a heavy duty thing for some of my cookies. I figured out how to use the sweeper (as a temporary fix) for now. Then my DH fixed my other can opener. All of a sudden we found the other one~I never really liked it anyway so I was not real sad by its loss or even thrilled by its find! I said all that to say this: I was feeling very frustrated but Jacob summed up everything in his testimony Wed. night. He said, "I want to thank the Lord for all his blessings in my life. I could never even begin to count them but I am blessed." In spite of all the little aggravations, I AM BLESSED!

No comments: