If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday JONATHON!









18 years ago I looked into your eyes and and felt overwhelmed with emotions! There was love, adoration and pride. Add to that fear, awe and thankfulness. Fear that I would never be able to be a good mom and awe that this little being was trusted to my care and thankful that God had given me the priviledge of being your mommy for a little while! Dad and I loved you so much-all 8 lbs and 12 oz of you! What a surprize to be given a blond! Now you say you don't have a mommy~~~you have a mom. Yes, the time has flown and you are a man (to everyone else) but you will always have a special place in my heart. After all you had to put up with all that I didn't know! In some ways you have taught me alot. You still teach me! I learned from you that it is ok to just be still! I am proud of you and the Godly character you show and the respect you demonstrate for us! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

tacomom said...

Oh my goodness! Is he really that old?!?! Happy Birthday, Jonathon. I looked at that date on the calendar and kept thinking, "Someone has a birthday today." But I went through all my family members and couldn't pull anyone up. Now I know who it was!

Janiece said...

Happy Birthday Jonathon! I can't believe he is 18, YIKES!!! I can still remember his cubby little cheeks, his round, little face and those beautiful, big, blue eyes1

Sherry said...

He is still handosme (to me) but certainly not chubby!