If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, June 30, 2008

I AM JEALOUS!

Abigail is having the time of her life. She met some other girls that play flute so she is having fun with that. She is also enjoying helping in the kitchen. I am not sure if she has latched on to any kids yet or not. My mom got royally ripped off somewhere around Indy. She locked her keys in the van (they both thought the other had her purse) someone unlocked the van to the tune of $120! Here it cost about $30! Anyway, I am so glad they are having fun and abigail is already planning to go back next year! I will be busy over the next few weeks. Planning Jonathon's graduation party as well as making a scrapbook and getting ready for in-laws. They are bringing me something wonderful~~~my little girl!

2 comments:

Janiece said...

Don't know if it is covered under her car insurance or not, but have her check into it. We have had to call a locksmith on several occassions, and our ins. company sent us a check to cover it.

Sherry said...

I sure will tell her! Thanks for that info!