If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ouchies and fears

I just bit my tongue and it hurts! Aside from that I am nervous. We are showing our talents tonight at church and since I am talentless I am going to quote Psalm 91~one of my favorites and I am scared to death. Daniel is going to sing with my cousin-in- law and I said I would sing if someone would pay me $500 and Jonathon said he would pay me $1000 not to sing. I was going to see if I could find someone to pay the $500 but Daniel said that no matter what Jonathon couldn't give me $1000 so why bother! SIGH! GREAT BIG SIGH!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Good luck...

tacomom said...

So, how'd it go?? I was cracking up thinking of Jonathon being mouthy enough to say he would pay you NOT to sing!!

Sherry said...

I only messed up once! Jonathon is usually not real mouthy but when he pops off with something it is usually really funny and he can never understand why we laugh so hard! I think he might be alot like your Brittnee! Daniel ended up singing with the 2 cousin-in-laws and it went good. They sounded great!