If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!




Happy Anniversary Daniel! I could pretend we have never had any rocky spots but that would not be true so I will just say that I am so glad we made it through the hard times and that our lives are better than ever! I love you dearly and I am so thankful that we are still together and still in love after all this time! You are my best friend~~~REALLY! OK! I postdated this to show on our anniversary but it did not happen so here it is now!

5 comments:

Janiece said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize yours was a day before ours.

Sherry said...

Yep, it is! I think I had forgotten when yours was! I am getting old!

Karen Walden said...

So many anniversaries this week!!! Ours is the 6th! Happy Anniversary to both of you...a few day late! Did he take you out for dinner??? :)

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Sherry,
As you can see, I have been
checking out your blog:):)
How many years have you guy's
been married now???
We have been married 31 years,
We are getting sooo OLD!!!
Anyway Happy Late Anniversary!!!