If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, July 21, 2008

YUM!


I am not sure what I have done right lately but we have been invited to dinner twice...not ONCE but twice! Yesterday we had a wonderful Sunday dinner with a lady from church. My friend found out that I was a "work widow" like she is for a few days so we were invited to her house for supper tonight. It will be a spaghetti supper and I am going to make breadsticks for it. I told her not to get too excited because if the weather didn't cooperate I would have to get something store bought. It should be a fun time with my 3 boys and her 2 girls. I think I will also make zuccini cupcakes. I told Daniel I would wait til he got home on Wednesday to make them but he said not to bother on his account which led me to find out he doesn't care for them. Oh, well they are yummy and the kids like them so I will leave him out and surprise him with a Sugar Cream Pie when he gets home!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Where is Daniel? Never heard of your cupcakes either.
Have a good supper!

Sherry said...

Daniel is just in Ocala, about 2.5-3 hours away but it is easier to just stay. Penny's hubby is there also. I am not necessarily glad Daniel is gone but the kids and I are gonna do some things while he is gone that he has been wanting done so it is sort of nice! They are working on a BIG house there. I guess years ago they built one around here for the guy. Those cupcakes are yummy~if you like spice cake and that sort of thing. The frosting is my favorite part! I posted the recipe on my other site!

Anonymous said...

You are such a nice wife!!!
The cupcakes look YUM!!!