If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, July 10, 2008

a little of this and that

I have been busy, busy, busy! I decided to clean Abigail's room with extreme carefulness. That is a big job! Then I have to also do my other stuff. I am also working on a scrapbook for Jonathon. I decided the other day to let all this go and have fun..........which for me entails cooking. I messed up the whole deal! The bread could of been used to "involutarily manslaghter" the kids or Daniel. I guess the weather was wrong for that. The meat never did get tender. The carrots? Well, part them were done others were not. The potatoes were edible. Thankfully dessert, which was, "oatmeal scotchies" were good. I can live with that. In other news, my mom got part of her money back from getting her van unlocked. She also got ordained the other night and she is back at her own place safe and sound. Neither her or Abigail came home engaged~YAH!

No comments: