If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, July 14, 2008

News for Angie Davis!


I had the best time~~~in my dream! I found out that Angie and Gene were gonna be gifted! With a baby girl. According to Kent it is a surprise from Jesus that was only told to him and the Davis' aren't supposed to know until she shows up but if someone knew I was going to have a baby and I didn't know it I would sure appreciate the news! I have been busy washing baby clothes and blankets for our special arrival. My daughter is coming home from granny T's soon and I have been doing her room from stem to stern! I told Daniel I hoped nothing happened to me while I was doing all that laundry because people sure would wonder. I DO NOT have a baby, I AM NOT expecting a baby and frankly I am not even expecting to expect a baby! Anyway, good luck Davis clan!

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

She's gonna get you!!!

Sheila said...

Sherry...What in the world do you eat before you go to bed to cause all of those wild dreams? How about a little milk & cookies???

Janiece said...

YEA for Gene & Angie! I guess they decided to join our world (2 boys and now a girl). We will do our best to help you all out in Jr. Church, we know it will be hard with a little one in tote, HA!

Sherry said...

I never eat anything before I go to bed! Also, I doubt she will kill me~but just in case....I love ya'll!