If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, January 8, 2009

all is well.....

Kind of. I think we might of found a house. I was sort of thinking along another line and it just did not "feel" right but last night I felt so at ease with the other choice and when I talked to a friend today she waited until I said my piece then told me that she actually thought the house we were seriously thinking about was the better choice also. Now I just have to pack and clean and hopefully the guy will waive part of the deposit if we clean that house and paint the walls. If that is the case I sure have alot to do before the first! So, why am I here? I came down here to go to the t-shirt store to get boxes--they have nice heavy ones! Couldn't abstain from stopping in to check up on my friends! Please pray for us. I have all that to do as well as some physical things going on! SIGH!

2 comments:

Janiece said...

Glad you think you found a house! I will pray for you all!

Dj said...

Sherry for a good laugh go to my blog. :-) Good luck on the move!