If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, January 16, 2009

borrowing trouble?

I started going through my Home Interior stuff to see what I could sell. I washed up all the votives and was looking in the china cabinet to see if there were any in there. Nope, I did see the fire extinguisher and I said, "oh, there's the fire extinguisher. We have never needed it, Thank God." I went in the kitchen where I had put a votive cup in the microwave and there was a popping sound so I smacked the button to open it and the paper towel was on fire. I had done that several times already to soften up any bits of wax and had absolutely no problem. Seth said, "about that fire extinguisher!" All's well that ends well. We put out the fire(without the extinguisher) and cleaned up my rather black microwave!

3 comments:

Peggy B. said...

I put my votives in the freezer. In about 1 hour you can pop them right out.

Sherry said...

Thanks for that advice! I really don't want that mess again!

Janiece said...

Next time try HOT, soapy water, that works GREAT and no fire extinguisher is involved : )