If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RANDOM!

I love to watch clouds and saw this interesting one on the way down here.

The other pictures are of the paint job in the house we might rent! Did I say that it needed help?


3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Oh my goodness...you'll have your work cut out for you if you move in there! Good luck painting over that stuff!

Sherry said...

yeh, I know! I am not sure now because what we were told verbally is not the same as the lease! I hesitate to do that!

Janiece said...

They might not go with your decor, but they look like they'd be great backgrounds for pictures, HA! Have you ever considered taking pictures in your home for other? LOL!