If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, January 10, 2009

A house....

Well, it appears that we will be getting the house I posted about earlier. Now I feel a little more capable. It was kind of weird to be packing with no idea where we were going. Of course, I heard through the grapevine that I had got my job back at the hospital and we were moving back North. Never mind that most of those people don't have a clue as to who I am since I have been gone for 4 years. Another thing is that I never even applied. I think jobs take some application or something odd like that. I also wonder how I was going to support us on that. I didn't make that much! :) I was only a nurse aide! Oh, well. That is not the truth. Sorry to disappoint some of you down here!

2 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Wow ... some BIG news over here!

Honestly, I have been thinking of moving too. Being a renter, my monthy payments have risen more than other places in the area. I need to work more and more to get by.
Hope all goes well, relocation can be frustrating. I know your family will be busy, that's for sure.

Best wishes from the Speedy CaT!!

Dj said...

Sherry, Everyone ate at school. I just happen to remember that and had a good laugh now.