If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, March 14, 2010

FRIENDS

I've been thinking and I decided that there are several kinds of friends. There are the kind that you meet when you are a kid and you are just always friends. Then there are the kind that you meet when you get older and you become friends and stay that way foever. Since my mom traveled alot when I was younger I met alot of people that I have stayed friends with for years. I have also met people that even though you never get to talk to them you have that thought of them pop in your head now and then and you wonder, where they are and what they are doing. There is also the friend that you might only speak to now and then and it is a great conversation that brings alot of laughter and you talk for hours. I am not close friends with very many people that I was close to in High school but now I am very good friends with someone that was only an acquaintance back then. We talk about everything and the weirdest thing is she knows when I am down even when we are chatting on Facebook. I don't know why we waited all these years to connect! The best friend of all is that one that comes along when you least expect it and they stay in your heart forever. They are a part of you and time nor distance can take that away. You search the crowd for their face and you hear their whisper in the wind and you know that no matter what happens in life this person has a part of you that they will keep forever! These are the things that life hands you that makes everything good and right. The love we have for friends and how we cherish them is up to each of us! All I know is that when I have been laid to rest I hope that there is one person that can say I was a good friend and I made a difference in their life just because I was part of it. BE A FRIEND!!!

No comments: