If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our new, old pie safe


I am so excited to have this piece of history in our home. It has been in Daniel's family for many years and now it is ours! It looks old and somewhat worn but that is most of the charm! Down to the Berry pie stains on the shelves! I love it! I have my grandma's recipe box in there and we will soon be putting Daniels grandma Mings' flour sifter alongside it!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

That's quite a treasure for you to have! I love antiques, especially when they are an heirloom piece. Enjoy it1

Sherry said...

I LOVE IT!!!