If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, March 28, 2010

the little things!

Yesterday was a great day to be home! Basically all I had to do was go to the bank and grocery store. At home all that needed done was a load of laundry and cleaning out the frig. I did a load of dishes in the dishwasher and made 1 loaf of Pumpkin bread which is fun for me! Jacob and Abigail had gone on an overnight youth retreat so after Daniel went to work it was just Seth and I. That gave me some time to defrag my brain and just think. I am blessed! My family helps make what time I have at home more enjoyable because when I am there I don't have to clean up their messes and spend all of my time cleaning house. A while back I was talking to a friend and she enjoys shopping and running to town all the time and I hate it! I like my home decor and will most likely keep it for quite awhile but she likes to change often. I told her when she called that I wasn't too busy to talk because I had done some cleaning, laundry, made dessert, set my bread to rise and started dinner. I told her that I was a happy girl. She said something about it not taking much to make me happy and I told her she was right. I am pretty plain and run of the mill. You know the kind, wash and wear. She said that her husband got frustrated because he couldn't keep up with all that she wanted. I told her that I have a surefire way of getting everything I want. Of course, she wanted to know my secret so I told her......DON'T WANT SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Isn't it a good feeling to be content? (Jenny G's momma)

Sherry said...

Yes, it is!