If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

GREAT DAY!

My wonderful day off started with talking to a dear friend on the phone. That makes my day ALOT! After that I admit to being lazy until around 11. I folded clothes, did dishes and made chili for lunch. When that was done I sorted through some drawers. I read letters and cards from years ago. For dinner I made French Onion Soup and croutons. The warm gingerbread with fresh whipping cream was so yummy! I did so many dishes I thought my hands would fall off.........that isn't counting the ones the dishwasher did! All in all it was a great day and I wish I could start all my days talking to the special people in my life! The not so great part was taking a long time to get home through the snow and Daniel having to back down a very big hill. So scarey!

No comments: