If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jacob



My 2nd son! I love you! I love the way you give me a hug first thing every morning when I get home from work and if for some reason you don't get to (perhaps I am laying down) then You do it as soon as you can! You are a gentle spirit and such a soft hearted guy. I love to see you with the little ones. You are going to be a great father someday! You are a funny, funny kid! I hope that all the things you desire in life will happen for you! Work hard and you will have your dreams! I like the way you go out of your way to open doors! You truly are a gentleman and I am proud to be your mom!

No comments: