If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jonathon



My 1st born! How the years have flown! I can't believe you are 20 years old. It seems like yesterday I held you in my arms. It was a scary thought knowing that I was responsible for your well being. You were so smart! You acted like a little man. It was fun to hear you say those big words. I think one of the reasons I laugh at the things you say is because you are so quiet now and they are unexpected. I am proud of the way you work hard and show such responsibility! I love you and even though you know I don't care for long hair and give you a razzing about it you never seem to get mad at me. You just give me your sheepish grin and let it go in one ear and out the other! I am glad to be your mom!

No comments: